- I'm very light-headed, similar to what you feel when you have the flu, or a really bad hangover.
- My stomach just feels wierd. I'm pretty sure it's nausea dulled by the massive amounts of anti-nausea meds in my system. It's that "I think I may have to puke later" feeling.
- Eating does not seem to affect my stomach. I had a salad for lunch, and just ate a couple pieces of fruit, the stomach is no better, no worse.
- The palms of my hands are numb off and on.
- I'm getting random shooting pains in my torso, mostly in the rib cage, sometimes the groin, which is a load of fun.
- Cold sensitivity is here, but not as severe as it has been in the past. Hurts a bit to grab anything in the refrigerator, but room temperature stuff doesn't seem to bother me. At it's worst, I couldn't even touch a doorknob in an air conditioned room without my fingers tingling.
Looks like I may be getting a treatment off. There is a 50/50 shot that I'll be spending a couple weeks on a business trip in August. I could use the break; four weeks without feeling like this.