Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Lovely Monday

Got treatment today. I ran into a bit of a complication, about 80% of the way through the chemo IV, I experienced pretty severe kidney pain. We had to stop treatment, give me a steroid IV and a Benedryl IV. The pain went away eventually and they finished the chemo. It's almost 8pm now and the pain hasn't returned, so hopefully it was just a one-time thing.

I'm able to function a little bit tonight, maybe I'm getting used to this stuff. Or maybe the extra steroid and Benedryl are helping still. I don't really care, honestly, as long as I'm not lying on the couch bitching and moaning.

We'll see how tomorrow goes, I'll work from home just in case there are issues, but based on how I fee now, I should be ok.

1 comment:

  1. Alan
    Our thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Get well soon.

    God Bless

    Simhan

    ReplyDelete