Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Suit

Had to buy a new suit today. My old suit is way too big, even across the shoulders. I never knew you lost weight in your shoulders. Oh well. Maybe Anthem will cover part of the cost? I seriously doubt it. I have to fly to Phoenix on the 26th for big meeting, pitching our services to a very large company, thus the new suit. I'm going to have to delay my next chemo treatment to go, but this is a meeting I can't miss.

It's Saturday and I'm feeling better, pretty typical of the treatment cycles. The one thing that keeps getting worse is my energy level, though. I can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything. I'm just tired all the time, and I seem to be moving pretty slowly these days. I feel OLD. After all this crap is done, I'm going to get in decent shape and stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment