Tuesday, September 1, 2009

75% DONE

Okay, so it's been over a month since my last blog. Shoot me. Please.

I got my 9th treatment yesterday and things are going about normal. Can't touch anything cool or my hands go all tingly. Same with my lips and tongue. Kinda funny, really. If I take a drink of something cold, my tongue goes numb and I sound drunk.

All in all things are going fine. They took a blood sample yesterday to check for cancer markers. I should have the results when I visit my oncologist on Friday.

Oh, and did you hear the latest on our wonderful new administration? They are going to cut Medicair payments to oncologists and cardiologists by some $1.4 billion. I'm so thankful I'm going through all this while I'm still allowed by Big Brother to have private insurance.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20090828/pl_bloomberg/arqnpw9zinj4_1

No comments:

Post a Comment